We are having so much fun now that we are all home together! Cooper is doing great with Drew, and Drew is a wonderful little baby. Drew has jaundice so we have had to do photo-therapy since we have been home. Little buddy has his own tanning bed! A nurse came to check on him today and he seems to be improving, but we go to the Pediatrician tomorrow to determine next steps. The Pediatrician told us he could stay off the photo-therapy bed for this afternoon and evening so after dinner we took a spin around the neighborhood in our new double stroller. Drew slept through the whole thing but Cooper loved his new ride and it was a beautiful night to be outside. The pictures are a few random ones I have snapped these last few days. I can't even put into words how blessed I feel to have these amazing boys in my life.
Love,
Beth
You have 2 beautiful little boys...enjoy!
ReplyDelete