






Received some more pictures from our trip to Denver so wanted to make sure and post them. Also wanted to share a cute story about Cooper from this morning. Jennon and I went in to wake Cooper up since it was a daycare day. He looked up at us with his big sleepy eyes and said, "still sleeping, night night." And then he laid back down! I know I wasn't the easiest to get up in the mornings when I was younger and have a feeling I might have passed that trait on to Cooper!
So, the pictures from the trip are the kids presenting Auntie with her birthday cake post dress-up, Cooper meeting his little buddy Grayson at the park, enjoying round two of Auntie's birthday cake with his fun new plate and utensils from Brenda, waiting outside The Cricket where Cooper enjoyed his first Cricket Burger, relaxing on the patio with Daddy, and getting a little help from Uncle Danny with his shoes as we head to the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment