We had a great Easter weekend full of dying Easter eggs, church, an Easter egg hunt and playing outside! Cooper also came up with a new favorite activity. He has become obsessed with using his baseball bat to hit the baseball out of our hand. He always insisted on wearing his Twins hat when he was up to bat, and at times would shout out, "Yeah Freddy Baby!" a quote from a Berenstain Bears book about baseball, when he would have a good hit.
I'm almost 22 weeks and still feeling really good. We have a heartbeat check sometime next week, and will hopefully be starting some redecorating of the upstairs bedrooms for Cooper and Baby Caruth very soon. The time seems to be going pretty fast all of a sudden, and I feel like the summer always goes fast so I think this little guy will be here before we know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment