A lot has happened in the Caruth house since December 30th, 2010. We found out that afternoon that Cooper will be a big brother come late August. I am 14 weeks along and thrilled to be in my second trimester. Other than having some trouble sleeping I am feeling really great. Cooper still seems too little to me to be a big brother, but I know our baby will be so lucky to have him. Aunt Kelly and Uncle Joel gave Cooper a, "I'm A Big Brother," book that he loves to read. It is a really sweet book and I think will help him start to understand the new addition we will have joining our family this summer. So, as of now my due date is August 30th, it is an estimate so there is a chance that might change at the 20 week ultrasound, but I am due exactly one month after my sister! I sure wish we lived in the same city to enjoy the experience together, but it has already been a lot of fun going through this with her over the phone ; )
We have spent the last few weeks trying our best to enjoy what feels like a never ending winter. Cooper LOVES sledding, the flamingos at the zoo, and playing with the trains at Choo Choo Bob's train store. I'm sure another trip to the Children's Museum is in our near future, and in early April we are all going to visit Amy and Danny in Denver.
The pictures are just some random ones from a sledding trip (before the camera battery died), Cooper dressing up like Daddy one night after he came home from work, and Baby Caruth at 14 weeks.
Take care!




Congratulations! Brian and I are so excited for you!!
ReplyDelete