Cooper and I have spent a wonderful St. Patrick's Day together. We started the morning with story time at Barnes and Noble then headed to, "school." Cooper had a great time playing with his friends, and we both got a nice nap in this afternoon. It was over 50 degrees here today and the sun was shining! Still loads of snow in our yard, but we went on a nice walk with Gus and played outside for awhile this afternoon. The pictures above are from Cooper coloring his St. Patrick's Day picture, deciding to wear his dinner bowl as a hat, and teaching his cat Margie how to use the computer. This is the second time he has done this and I was happy to get a picture this time. Luckily it was bath night ; )
A few random Cooper facts:
Still loves to dance and his new favorite move is, "the guitar." Which consists of him squeezing his hands together in front of his chest. Very similar to a dance his buddy Kent Krager likes to do ; )
He is starting to say longer sentences and can sing the entire ABC's and twinkle twinkle little star when the mood strikes him
After today I think it is safe to say he loves going for walks outside of his stroller (had some tears when we had to head back home)
One of his new favorite pastimes is playing with his train set
Some new common phrases are, "I love it!","that's awesome!", and "Bye, bye, see ya later."
When he tries to say backpack it comes out as papack, and gorilla is golilla.
He has also been singing Happy Birthday a lot lately, not sure why
Cooper has actually initiated saying I love you to us a couple of times
And he has never sat so still in church as he did the other weekend when they had the children's program. He was absolutely glued! He was smiling and clapping through the whole thing and often said, "that's awesome." I guess he does have some show choir in his blood so we shouldn't really be surprised!
Happy Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment