Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Jennon!




I think it is pretty safe to Jennon is having a happy birthday. He just returned from a trip to Best Buy where he put his birthday money to good use. He will now be spending the rest of the day watching football, and per his request eating chili for dinner. Cooper and I made him happy birthday cupcakes on Friday. I wish I could have taken a picture of Cooper helping, he looked adorable, but didn't think it was the safest idea since he was standing on a chair. He did a great job helping add the ingredients to the bowl and putting the paper holders in the muffin tin. Cooper also drew Jennon a very nice picture that somewhat resembles an airplane flying through clouds ; ) Next Friday Jennon and I will be celebrating his birthday by going out for dinner just the two of us, a very rare occurrence, and then going to the State Theater for a Guster concert.
The pictures above have nothing to do with Jennon's birthday, just some that were taken last weekend. Cooper LOVES to play with the swiffer. I think I should actually put the rag on the bottom and let him go to town in the kitchen!
Cooper now likes to read his books on the floor to himself before bringing them over to have us read them to him. He also said the entire alphabet in the car to Jennon. Only one other repeat occurrence of that but he is definitely making progress!
Well, happy birthday to a wonderful husband and amazing father; we are so lucky to have you in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can hardly handle the cuteness of the Swiffer-toting, Elmo slipper-wearing Cooper!! Seriously - brings me a huge smile! Happy birthday to Jennon!

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14