Monday, February 16, 2009

Milestone week

It's official, I can no longer comfortably button any of my pants! Everything seems to be getting bigger, and we can't wait for our 20 week appointment at the end of the month to see how big the baby is. Throughout this week I also think I have started feeling the baby. Obviously I have never felt this before so I'm not exactly sure, but from how people describe it I think that is exactly what I'm feeling. Every once in awhile there is a little flutter in my stomach, so that has been very exciting!
Last weekend Jennon painted the nursery. It is a soft pale yellow and we love it. Now we can't wait to fill it with furniture and of course the baby. We'll make sure to post some new ultrasound pics after our appointment on the 27th.
Take care,
Beth and Jennon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14