Well, it has been a pretty exciting day for us. Our appointment this morning went really well and everything seems to be right on track. We were able to hear a strong heartbeat, and our next appointment will be for the 20 week ultrasound!
We also found out that due to his performance in 08 Jennon has qualified for a trip to Hawaii. Looks like the bambino and I will be joining him in Maui this April! I'll be 28 weeks along at that point so probably not the ideal time to wear a swimming suite, but I think I can get over it ;)
Hope you all are doing well!
Beth
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ultrasound on Week 20
Ultrasound on Week 12
Tummy Tracker
Week 36
Week 32
Week 28
Week 22
Week 18
Week 14
I am soooo excited for both of you (and for us!). I am going to vote a girl since I'm not sure about changing a boy's diaper!! LOVE, Mom Cooper
ReplyDeleteBeth and Jennon,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Brian and I were so excited when we heard the news. (Although I couldn't help smiling about my conversation with Beth at Kelly's first baby shower about how neither of us were ready for kids yet--granted that was two years ago--guess that just leaves me now!) :) We can't wait to see you and meet your new addition when we visit MN this summer. In the meantime, we'll be following your updates from across the Atlantic and thinking of you often.
Take care!
Lindsey