Jennon had a fun-filled weekend planned with his friends so Cooper and I made a solo trip to Iowa City to celebrate my Dad's birthday. I was a little nervous about the 4.5 hour drive since I normally sit in the back seat with Cooper on long car trips to keep him entertained and content, but he did great! We had so much fun at home. We went to City Park where Cooper rode on the Merry Go Round and train. We also went to The Children's Museum. Cooper's favs were the reading tree and the puppets. We were totally grossed out by the puppets thinking about how dirty they were, but Cooper loved it. He also had a great time helping my Dad feed the fish in the pond in their backyard. "Fishy," is now one of Cooper's new favorite words. He is still chatting up a storm and adds new words to his vocabulary each day.
Take care!
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment