Hello!
I feel like Cooper has changed so much just since the last time I posted a few weeks ago. He had a wonderful July full of fun with family and friends. Auntie Amy was able to stay with us for 2 weeks and watch Cooper on the days I was at work. Cooper obviously had a wonderful time with her, and I think all that time with an English teacher really paid off! The little guy LOVES books! His vocabulary is just growing like crazy. Peakaboo is still his all time favorite word and game, but some other recent words are water, apple, Abby & Jackson (daycare friends), puppy, kitty, duck, piggy and of course, book ; ) He will now go to wherever his books are depending on the room we're in, grab one from the shelf, and then scootch it across the floor for one of us to read to him.
As of today I think we are officially done with bottles, yeah! Although not walking yet he is definitely improving. Today we took Cooper on his first bike ride. I think he liked it once he got use to his helmet. The photo above his Coop posing in the Burley before the ride.
This month we were able to take a trip up north with my family for a long weekend at GrandView Lodge. We had a wonderful time. The ladies went to the spa, the guys went golfing, and we spent most of Sunday boating. Although Cooper wasn't a fan of his life jacket I think he enjoyed the boat ride.
Cooper has also enjoyed spending time at the pool this summer with his friends and cousins, and dancing to some children's musical performances at Centennial Lakes. The little guy definitely takes after his dad and loves to dance ; )
Cooper had his one year check up a few weeks ago and all is well. He is getting 2 molars up top but handling it like a champ. He stats are:
Weight-24 lbs 8 oz, 72%
Height-31 inches, 82%
Head-19 inches, 92%
I can't believe our summer is coming so close to an end! It has definitely been a great one for us, and we hope it has been for you too!
Take care,
Jennon, Beth and Cooper
No comments:
Post a Comment