Coop turned 10 months old last Wednesday. He definitely has plenty of bumps and bruises to show for his new tricks in crawling and pulling himself up onto things. He has also mastered the sippy cup which is nice. I don't know why, but whenever I see him grab for his water bottle and start to take a sip I think he just looks so grown up!
We kicked off Mother's Day weekend with a trip to Urgent Care. Turns out Cooper has pink eye in both eyes and an ear infection. Poor little guy! Friday and Saturday were kind of rough but luckily he woke up Sunday in a great mood. Cooper and Jennon treated to me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a massage from Juut Salon for the special day. I'm thinking I'll be putting that massage to good use once the move is over. Less than one week left in our house! We are just about all packed up and ready to go for the big move on Friday.
Take care!
Beth
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ultrasound on Week 20
Ultrasound on Week 12
Tummy Tracker
Week 36
Week 32
Week 28
Week 22
Week 18
Week 14
No comments:
Post a Comment