Saturday, December 5, 2009

5 months old













Well, I guess the title is pretty self explanatory; Cooper is now 5 months old. He had a great 1st Thanksgiving celebrating with family and friends in Ankeny and Iowa City. Cooper attended his first wedding and was definitely a hit with all the ladies in his cute little sweater vest.
We put the Christmas tree up today and I think Cooper is enjoying the Christmas music he is constantly listening to when in the car with me. We'll be making a trip to see Santa soon so I'll make sure to post a pic.
He is still very chatty and giggles often; and now not only rolls from stomach to back but also back to stomach. Of course he doesn't stay there long because tummy time is not his favorite.

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!
The Caruth's

1 comment:

  1. I can see why the sweater vest was a hit--what a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14