Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a fantastic Mother To Be Day. Saturday was spent at my very first baby shower; full of wonderful family, friends and much needed advice. It was so great to see everyone, and crazy to think that the next time we are in Iowa City we will be bringing the babe! Ann and Pam did such a great job with the shower; it was so thoughtful and very much appreciated. Carroll and Cyndie were able to stay for dinner so it was nice to have the grandparents together. Jennon surprised me with a spa gift certificate and I cannot wait to put it to use and get a massage! Overall just a wonderful weekend with the fam.
We start our Child Birth Classes tonight so that should be VERY interesting. 9.5 weeks until the due date! I'm trying to convince myself I will more than likely go passed my due date, but in case this one decides to make an early appearance we need to get hopping on our to do list!

Take care,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14