Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We have had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  We had fun with friends and family and even got a lot crossed off the to do list.  The nursery is well on it's way to completion.  I washed the sheets and have them on the crib now that we finally have the mattress, we made window valences, bought and assembled the chair and have ordered the rug.  I'm still feeling really good, just having some trouble sleeping.  I can't believe we have less than 8 weeks until my due date!  One of our good friends just went into labor this morning so that has made me even more excited for the big day.  We're not sure how Gus is going to adjust to the new addition to our family, whenever we do work in the nursery he heads for the basement : (  
I am now going to the Dr every other week which I love.  Everything continues to be right on track and I am measuring 32 weeks.  The baby is still kicking a lot and at times seems to be doing jumping jacks in my tummy!  According to the cashier at the Target Cafeteria I have, "really popped," so the belly continues to grow as well ; )
Life is good in the Caruth household and hope the same holds true for you.

Take care!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14