Monday, April 27, 2009

Aloha! Only 12 weeks to go!



Beth and I just got back from an amazing trip to Hawaii - this was a trip we will never forget!  Laying poolside, getting 'Lomi Lomi' massages, playing golf... we feel extremely lucky.

From a husband's (soon to be father's) point of view, the pregnancy has gone very well.  My hands sometimes get sore from giving back rubs, but I can't complain.  Beth seems to be doing very well, although the 8 hour flight seemed to perform a disappearing act on her ankles.  Hopefully they return in time for her summer wardrobe!  

The baby has been very active - we have seen a few kicks and punches which is an amazing sight.  We have a few things left to do to get ready, and I know 12 weeks will be here before we know it.  Beth and I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers, and look forward to sharing more with you in the near future!

Mahalo,

Jennon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14