We have been enjoying the beautiful fall weather with lots of time spent outside riding bikes and jumping in leaf piles. A few weeks ago Cooper learned how to ride his bike without training wheels! So proud of him! We tried earlier in the summer and he just couldn't get the hang of it. One random Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago we decided to try again and he zoomed down the street solo on his very first try. Jennon ran down with him, I stood watching by the mailbox. As soon as he stopped, he jumped off his bike, came running to me with his arms outstretched, a huge smile on his sweet little face, and gave me the biggest hug I have ever received. It was such a special moment, and heart warming to see how proud he was. I was so happy Jennon and I both got to see this special accomplishment. I have many fond memories riding my bike during my childhood and I think Cooper will share the same love for bike riding that I did. He has quickly improved his skills and has even mastered riding with one hand, standing up, and one foot ;)

We made our annual trip to Minnetonka Orchard two weeks ago. It was a beautiful morning and the boys had so much fun on the hay ride, picking out their own pumpkins, face painting, picking/eating their own apple from the tree and a candy carmel treat at the end, maybe not in that exact order.
A good part of Saturday morning was spent raking leaves in the front yard. The boys could jump in leaf piles for hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment