Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Apple Orchards and Pumpkin Patches

We have had fun this fall going to several Apple Orchards/Pumpkin Patches.  The boys have enjoyed picking apples off the trees, going on hayrides, pretending to drive tractors, and finding their way through corn mazes.






The boys have also had fun with their new baby cousins, they can't get enough of those little guys.  Drew told me today he want a baby for Christmas!




A few random things:
Drew has started potty training and the boys new favorite past time is dance party after dinner in their underwear.  Drew loves showing off his big boy underpants;) I have a hilarious picture of them doing this but for the sake of saving them some embarrassment later on I won't post it here.
Cooper's new favorite word is "awesome!"
Drew loves to do the hokey pokey and his favorite song is, "I Like to Move It."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14