Thursday, February 7, 2013

Las Vegas and Ice Castles

Jennon was in Las Vegas for work so I joined him once his conference wrapped up.  Joel and Kelly joined us there on Friday.  The boys went gambling while Kelly and I spent the afternoon at an amazing spa.  I realized my body is great at relaxing, my mind, not so much.  My parent's stayed with the boys at our house and other than my mom and Drew catching colds I think everyone had a lot of fun.  I was only gone for three days and two nights but I sure missed those little guys!  Missing the boys aside, it was a really fun trip and I'm so thankful we went.
I took the boys to the Ice Castles in Bloomington today.  They LOVED it!  It really was impressive, I can't imagine how enormous it all seemed to them.  Definitely a fun way to embrace this Minnesota winter!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14