Cooper had his first t-ball game tonight. Seriously, doesn't get much cuter! He is on the Cubs with Gavin, and they were just adorable together. They started off playing catch together and every time they were about to throw it they would say, "Are you in ready position?" It was a pretty hot night and I don't think Cooper is really used to sweating that much. He came running off to the side for some water and said, "Daddy, I'm sweating!" Jennon reminded him that Joe Mauer sweats too which seemed to make him feel a little better. Everyones favorite seemed to be batting and running the bases. The boys were thrilled to see that the Coach brought popsicles for the end of the game. I think he is on a great team with a sweet group of kids. Drew had so much fun cheering everyone on, he was such a trooper given the heat.
I just realized I never did a post for Cooper's 3 year check up. Everything went well and he had a vision and hearing test for the first time. He came running back in to the room and said, "Mommy, I have the best eyes and the best ears!" The nurse was very impressed with his ability to follow the directions. He has grown almost 4 inches in the last year and gained 5 pounds.
Height is 3 ft 3 in - 93%
Weight is 37.6 lbs - 93%
A few of Cooper's favorite things:
To eat-grilled cheese sandwich
To play-race cars or read books
Favorite thing to drink-milk
Favorite thing at the park-the slides
Favorite book-Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site
Loves to dance, listen to music, and make his little brother laugh ; )
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ultrasound on Week 20
Ultrasound on Week 12
Tummy Tracker
Week 36
Week 32
Week 28
Week 22
Week 18
Week 14



No comments:
Post a Comment