Friday, June 22, 2012
10 Months old!
Time is going so fast, I honestly cannot believe our sweet baby is already 10 months old!
A few new fun facts:
Drew's new favorite foods are cheese, bread, crackers, peas, and blueberries (clearly is mother's son).
He has gotten his bottom 2 front teeth.
His hair seems to be a combination of Donald Trump and Kramer ; ).
He loves standing up.
Can now give kisses (wet mouth open wide and heading straight for your face).
The picture of the boys in ties was given to Jennon for Father's day. On the matting in the frame I wrote, "When we grow up we want to be like Daddy." I think Jennon enjoyed his Father's Day weekend. Fun with the family at the pool, Yo Yo doughnuts and Caribou for breakfast, then golfing with his friends.
We will soon be heading to Colorado for a family wedding, then gearing up to celebrate Cooper's 3rd birthday so many fun pics to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ultrasound on Week 20
Ultrasound on Week 12
Tummy Tracker
Week 36
Week 32
Week 28
Week 22
Week 18
Week 14
No comments:
Post a Comment