Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year and 4 month check up



Happy New Year! We had a fun night ringing in the new year at our house with wonderful friends. Our dear friends the Krager's were in town which made the next extra special. On a typical night Cooper is usually in bed by 8, around 8:30pm on New Years Eve I saw him walking upstairs. I asked him where he was going and he said, "To put my pajamas on." No objections from Mommy, thrilled to not have to coax him away from the party to go to bed.

Random but funny Cooper story. The boys and I were in the playroom yesterday afternoon and Cooper needed to blow his nose. I couldn't find the kleenex box so asked Cooper to get some toilet paper from the bathroom. I guess I should have also instructed him to tare off the toilet paper from the roll because out he comes with the entire roll of toilet paper trailing behind him ; )

Drew had his 4 month check up on Tuesday and seems to be right on track. His stats are:
Weight- 15.1 lbs, 60%
Height- 25.5 in, 52%
Head- 17.25, 82%

Some Drew facts:
Loves to play peek a boo and patty cake
Often holds his hands together like he is praying, especially when asleep
Very chatty and loves to laugh
Loves to snuggle in Cooper's big boy bed with him
Loves to play with (gnaw on) his giraffe Sophie
Recently started getting up three times throughout the night :( We were doing so well before Christmas and he was often only getting up once, maybe twice. Hoping to get closer to that soon!
Still not a huge fan of tummy time but with 82% head I really can't blame him
He is a drooling machine and you will rarely see him without a bib

We couldn't love this little guy any more and are so blessed that he is growing happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14