



I love fall! The weather, the food, and the activities. We had perfect weather for our trip to the Minnetonka Apple Orchard on Saturday. It was our first time going to that orchard and we loved it. Tons of fun things for Cooper to do and luckily we got there early enough to beat the crowds. Little Drew slept in the Baby Bjorn the entire time we were there but I'm sure next year he'll love it as much as Cooper did. We bumped in to the other Caruth's so that was a great surprise. Unfortunately Drew was eating during the cousin picture.
On Friday the boys and I went to Barnes and Noble for story time, we totally lucked out and Clifford the Big Red Dog was there! Cooper was thrilled to see him but not willing to get too close during picture time.
Drew has started smiling now but seems to save them all for Jennon. Hoping to catch one on camera soon. He is such a sweet little baby and starting to coo quite a bit. I can't believe he will be 7 weeks old on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment