Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cooper Turns 2!













I can't believe our little guy is now 2 years old! We had a WONDERFUL weekend full of fun with family and friends. Cooper awoke on 4th to find the house filled with his birthday decorations. He loved them, and instantly requested birthday cake. We had a great morning with both sets of Grandparents, Springer's and Klocke's enjoying the Edina parade. The marching bands and horses seemed to be a favorite of Cooper's. We grilled lunch at our house followed by his birthday cake fruit pizza and presents. We are still working on getting him to say that he is 2 when someone asks him how old he is. His first response is often, "I'm 1!" with lots of conviction. We'll get there!
A few cute stories from the weekend:
We were at Target checking out and the cashier's often give Cooper a sticker. He asked me for a sticker so I told him to ask the nice lady at the register for one. He turned to her and said, "May I please have a sticker?" I was SO proud! What a polite little guy, and I didn't even tell him what to say!
Tuesday morning Cooper had just gotten up and Jennon was getting ready to leave for work. Cooper turned the corner and saw Jennon in his suite and tie and said, "Daddy tie off!" He clearly knows that when Daddy wears a tie that means he is soon heading to work. It made Jennon so sad, but was cute none the less.
On the baby front, I am now 32 weeks and feeling pretty good. I have been having quite a few braxton hicks contractions which according to my doctor is completely normal. Am still measuring a little small, but everything seems to be going well thus far. Cooper has his friend birthday party next weekend and after that I think we will start getting organized for this little ones arrival.
Happy Birthday Cooper! You mean the world to us and have brought more joy to our lives than we ever thought possible!

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie. How many other kids can expect a parade on their birthday every year?? What a lucky little guy! Can't wait to hear news about the newest member of your family.

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14