15 months old and doing great! Cooper had his check up on Friday and his stats are:
Weight-26 lbs 10 oz (77%)
Height-33.25 inches (95%)
Head-19.25 inches (90%)
Cooper's favorite books are The Little Red Caboose, "Boose," Green Eggs and Ham, "Ham" and Harry the Dirty Dog "Harry." He requests them by name and will dig through his box of books until he finds the exact one he is looking for. He can often complete the end of the sentences in several of his favorites, along with parts to "Take me out to the ballgame." He also seems to have a new love for pushing around trucks, and playing with puzzles.
I think it is safe to say he is officially walking! The last couple of weeks he has really started to get the hang of it. We went to Ankeny the other weekend to visit Grandma and Grandpa Caruth and Cooper had the wonderful treat of blueberry pancakes for breakfast! Needless to say he loved them.
Cute little story from a few weeks ago. Cooper and I go to Early Childhood Family Education class once a week. There are two rooms connected and the kids play in one room while the mom's chat with an educator in the other. Right before we separate the kids sit down for snack time. We are able to see into the room the children and in and I kept peaking in at Cooper. Slowly all the kids in his class left the snack table to go and play. I guess you don't fall in the 77 percentile in weight for nothing; Cooper was the last little kid sitting at the snack table just munching away. The little guy even had lunch right before class! He was perfectly fine leaving the table to go play once I came out to move him along but I do wonder how long he would have snacked.
Happy Fall!
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment