We just got back from a wonderful vacation in Arizona. We met my parent's there on Friday and Amy was able to meet us a few days later. Cooper did great on his first plane ride and was a hit with the flight attendants. I'm sure people were cringing when we walked on hoping they wouldn't have to sit by us; but several passengers actually commented after the flight home that Cooper was a wonderful passenger. I definitely packed way too many toys in fear of him not being entertained. He seemed most content with an empty plastic cup. We had great weather in AZ and Cooper LOVED the swimming pool! He also enjoyed floating down the lazy river. We went to a Cubs spring training game on Monday. I had Cooper all dressed and ready to go in his Cubs t-shirt that morning but unfortunately he wet through his diaper during his morning nap so he had to go to the game in his MN Twins outfit. I don't think Daddy minded that too much ; ) Although the Cubs played awful it was a lot of fun. It was a great trip full of wonderful memories.
Cooper is getting tons of new teeth! He has 4 coming in on top and 1 that has popped through the bottom. Overall I think he's tolerating the pain pretty well. Hopefully the little guy can get a little break from it soon. His 9 month check up is in early April so I'll make sure to post his new stats then.
Take care!
Beth
What a great vacation! I remember the boys' first plane ride...they were 7 months old. I'll admit, I drugged them with Benadryl to get them to sleep the entire plane ride. Worked! So, glad Cooper is a good traveler. We need to find a time to come up and visit after you are all moved and settled into your new place!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! Super cute!
ReplyDelete~Aunt Kelly
What a travelin' man that Cooper! The swimming classes must be paying off since he loved the pool so much. Looks like it was a great trip :)
ReplyDelete