Yep, the little guy is already 7 months old! I honestly can't believe it, he'll be one before we know it! The first picture is from "Guys Night," when I was in Arizona for work. Cooper and Jennon got along great while I was gone. The second is from a morning we went in to get Cooper; it's a little dark but his feet are hanging out between the slats of his crib, we thought it was adorable!
Cooper is not yet crawling but rolling around like crazy. Peak a boo still seems to get the most laughs out of him and he loves to practice standing up. He is becoming more vocal and we're convinced he has started saying mama. Although he says it at times when he isn't even looking at me I'll take whatever I can get ; ) Cooper still enjoys swim class and survived his first dunk under water without any tears. He had his first day of school on Friday. We have started attending Early Childhood Family Education classes. Cooper LOVED it! He was thrilled to be there, loved the teachers, toys, songs and other kids so I think it will be great for both of us.
On a completely different note, we have sold our house since the last post. We put it on the market on a Monday afternoon and had an offer by Thursday morning. Now we are on the hunt for a house of our own. We close the end of May so hopefully we find something we like soon.
Hope all is well!
Beth
As usual, very cute pictures--he has such an expressive little face. And congrats on selling your house!
ReplyDelete