I cannot believe Cooper is already one month old! The time has honestly flown by and we have been having a wonderful time with him. He is definitely becoming more alert so that has been fun to see. He seems to be most content when we are holding him while bouncing on an exercise ball. We have had wonderful weather lately so have been going for lots of walks. Jennon was in Maine for the majority of last week for work so my mom stayed with us. She was a tremendous help and Cooper had so much fun with her. My dad was able to visit towards the end of the week so that was nice too. I did walk into the nursery one night to hear him singing the Iowa fight song to Cooper. He surprisingly wasn't crying, so I guess whatever works is fine with me ; )
Take care,
Beth, Jennon and Cooper
No comments:
Post a Comment