Sunday, June 21, 2009

36.5 weeks

Only three and half weeks left until my due date and I'm hoping my mom's prediction is right and I go early.  Minus my puffy hands and ankles everything is still going well.  I had an appointment last Wednesday and I was measuring on track, dilated 1cm and 50% effaced.  I know that could all mean very little, but happy to be moving in the right direction.  
I had a wonderful baby shower on Thursday night full of great friends and family.  I had a fantastic time, and really appreciate everyone who helped plan the shower and took time out to attend.  Jennon put the stroller together tonight and I love it!  I am also hoping to get the bouncy chair assembled tonight and have two loads of baby clothes/blankets in the wash that I can't wait to get organized in the armoire.  Maybe that nesting will kick in after all ; )
Hope you all are doing well!

Love,
Beth   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 20

Ultrasound on Week 12

Ultrasound on Week 12

Tummy Tracker

Tummy Tracker
Week 36

Week 32

Week 28

Week 22

Week 18

Week 14